Terms - Conditions - Policies
1. We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Products can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment for a refund on the cost of goods (less shipping charges and applicable restock fee), if returned intact. Similarly, all returns must be received by us within 15 business days to qualify for a refund.
Please note that the following products are non-returnable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable:
All sample products
Products on sale or liquidation
All subjective returns (where there has been no mistake on the part of MrandMrsNurse LLC) will be assessed a 20% restocking fee, or a minimum of $10, whichever is greater.
1. Returns authorized beyond the two-week period will be assessed a 30% restocking fee, or a minimum of $10, whichever is greater.
2. If an error has been made by us on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing whenever possible.
3. All subjective returns must be returned unused and and in it's original packaging within 15 days. Due to storage conditions being outside of our control, there will be no exceptions to this policy. There is no refund on return freight.
4. If the cost of a returned item is $5 or less, a credit will be applied to the customer's account. There will be no refund or replacement for that product.
5. Refunds or credits for any reason can take up to 2 weeks to process, depending upon the volume of returns. From the date you receive our credit memo by email, refunds may take up to 8-10 business days for your financial institution to process before appearing on your statement.
6. Refunds will be processed in the manner in which the order was paid. We require a VOIDED check to credit the account if order is paid by ACH or Wire Transfer.
Ready to use Products Return Policy
1. We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Any item can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment for a refund on the cost of goods (less shipping charges and applicable restock fee), provided product is unopened and intact. Similarly, all returns must be received by us within 15 business days to qualify for a refund. Please note that items that are indicated as samples, final sale or liquidation cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
2. All subjective returns (where there has been no mistake from our end) will be assessed a 20% restocking fee, or a minimum of $10, whichever is greater.
3. Returns authorized beyond the two week period will be assessed a 30% restocking fee, or a minimum of $10 whichever is greater.
4. If an error has been made by us on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing whenever possible.
5. All subjective returns must be returned in saleable condition. Partially used products will not be credited. If we do not receive the merchandise or if it is damaged, we will not issue a refund or credit.
6. Products that are returned due to quality issues will be refunded or credited ONLY after a quality control inspection. Any item that has been used, mixed, diluted or altered in any manner whatsoever will not be accepted for return, refund or credit. Similarly the cost of the return freight will only be refunded if the quality of the returned item(s) was deemed defective by our QA Department.
7. Refunds or credits can take up to 1 month to process. From the date you receive our credit memo by email, refunds may take 8-10 business days for your financial institution to process before appearing on your statement.
1. You may place your order on-line. We update our website regularly. Due to the volatile nature of the essential oils market, our price commitment is limited to the date on which the order was placed.
2. At all times, prices are effective on the date of your order only. Discounts or coupons that were not valid on the date of your order, cannot be applied.
3. There is NO Minimum Order Policy.
4. Customers placing a first-time order over $500, with different billing and shipping address, using a Credit Card payment method, are required to fill out a Credit Card Authorization form, and send back a copy of the completed and signed form. This form may be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Customers placing a first-time personal order over $100, using Credit Card or Paypal payment method, must have the same billing and shipping address.
6. Please ensure that all orders are accurate prior to finalizing and submitting them online.
7. Once an order has been confirmed we will not accept any additions or deletions.
8. All orders must be checked immediately upon receipt so that any discrepancies may be addressed. In the event of an error, a photograph of the product with its label and lot number clearly showing should be immediately sent to email@example.com with your Order number.
Loyalty Discounts & Coupons
1. Coupons and special promotions can only be applied to orders made on the dates during which the coupon is in effect.
1. From time to time, MrandMrsNurse.com run special promotions on select products for limited periods of time. This could be based on various reasons including bulk discounts that we negotiated with our vendors or clearance discounts on discontinued items.
1. All orders are prepaid; payments will be taken before an order is processed, packed and shipped.
2. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Pay Pal, Certified Checks, International Money Orders (payable in U.S. funds only), Direct Bank Transfers, and Wire Transfers. We do not accept prepaid credit cards (unless issued by MrandMrsNurse LLC and personal checks. Business checks that are not certified will take up to 10 business days to clear and orders will be processed only after this period.
Note: Wire Transfers must be made WITHOUT COST TO THE BENEFICIARY.
3. All credit card orders with a subtotal of $500.00 or more, or having a different bill-to and ship-to address, will require an authorization form to be filled out, signed and returned by the card holder.
4. We accept credit card for payments up to $5000.00. Orders over $5000.00 must be paid by Wire Transfer or ACH payment only.
1. Shipping agents will vary.
2. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated online with integrated shipping modules.These online shipping quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges, but if this occurs, you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
3. MrandMrsNurse LLC takes no responsibility for any losses, damages or delays that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance. Please note that shipping transporters often do not heat their trucks in winter, nor refrigerate them in summer. This will not harm the integrity of the product. Simply leave the product at room temperature for 24 hours before opening. Occasionally, stirring the product before use will be required to regain its consistency.
1. If you call the carrier to re-direct your parcel to another address, or if your address is input incorrectly or missing information, and requires the carrier to update the information, there will be a charge of between $10 and $15 (add per box) that will be billed to the customer.
2. Alternative shipping methods are available on request; however, we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
Customers using their own shipping account
Customers using their own courier
Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we are not held responsible for any shipping issue outside of our control; similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer's credit card.
Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
3. Essential Oils are classified as Hazardous Goods when shipped by air. Because of this only ground shipments are available for essential oils. Express shipments (Air) are available for the rest of the products.
4. We notify our customers for out-of-stock items. If we do not hear back from them within 2 business days, their orders will be shipped as-is and the balance will be refunded to them by the original method of payment. Out-of- stock items are NOT automatically shipped later when the stock is replenished, but must be reordered at that time. Regular ordering policies will apply.
5. For environmental reasons, packing slips will not be shipped with any order. Customers are encouraged to use a copy of the emailed invoice as a packing slip instead.
6. MrandMrsNurse LLC will not be held responsible for refunding the cost of freight for Expedited or Express shipments or on any orders that are delayed for reasons outside of our control.
1. Orders are usually processed within 1 - 2 business days of submission, though the actual amount of time will vary depending upon the season. Orders placed on the weekend may be processed before regular office hours on the Monday morning. All orders canceled after they have been filled at the plant will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
1. MrandMrsNurse LLC source essential oils from around the world. Most will last at least two years before starting to degrade, unless they contain unstable carrier oils. Some essential oils can last for as long as 15 years without losing their effectiveness. MrandMrsNurse LLC advise replacing essential oils every three to five years to be safe.
MrandMrsNurse LLC Legal Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING ANY PRODUCT FROM MRANDMRSNURSE.COM (MRANDMRSNURSE LLC). BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE CONDITIONS.
Limitations of Liability
The information available on this website is provided on an "AS IS" basis by MrandMrsNurse LLC and the website MrandMrsNurse.com will be referred to hereafter as the "website". Advice, statements or opinions should not be relied upon when making important personal, medical, legal or financial decisions; nor do we accept any liability connected with the use of the information contained in this website. You should consult a professional to obtain specific advice appropriate to your circumstances. By using this website, you accept ALL terms of this User Agreement and understand that your use of this website is at your sole risk. This User Agreement and any disputes or claims related in any way to your use of the website shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, USA.
You agree to hold harmless MrandMrsNurse LLC, its affiliates, and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") and third party partners from and against any and all losses, injuries, damages, claims, or otherwise arising as a consequence of using or misusing the information or services provided by MrandMrsNurse LLC. shall not be liable for any damages, including damages for business interruption or lost revenue, even if MrandMrsNurse LLC. has been informed of the possibility of such loss or damage in advance.
If there is a default or delay in MrandMrsNurse LLC's performance of its obligations, and the default or delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of MrandMrsNurse LLC including fire, flood, earthquake, elements of nature, acts of God, epidemic, pandemic, explosion, failure of the public power grid, third party caused damage to network infrastructure (e.g. cable cut), war, terrorism, revolution, civil insurrection, government decree, unlawful acts, civil commotion, cyber terrorism/warfare, acts of public enemies, law, order, regulation, ordinance or requirement of any government or legal body having jurisdiction, or labour unrest such as strikes, slowdowns, picketing or boycotts, acts of nature, and all force majeure events, then MrandMrsNurse LLC shall not be liable for that default or delay, and shall be excused from further performance of the affected obligations on a day-to-day basis, if MrandMrsNurse LLC. uses commercially reasonable efforts to expeditiously remove the causes of such default or delay in its performance.
Customers should purchase products from MrandMrsNurse LLC with a clear understanding that they are not intended and should not be used as a substitute to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. The information provided is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Product information, and descriptions presented are for educational purposes only. It does not cover all possible uses, precautions, side effects and interactions. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition, and should not be used as a substitute for medical counseling with a health care professional. It is the responsibility of the customer to consult an appropriate health professional for medical advice, diagnosis, or therapy. Under no circumstance should these products be likened to drug products prescribed for the treatment of specific ailments.
Please note, The International Federation of Aromatherapists do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. In addition, Essential Oils should be properly diluted before use in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
Essential Oils are very highly concentrated and potent. Therefore, all products must be used at the Customer's own discretion and only after referencing Material Safety Data Sheets, Certificate of Analysis and other relevant technical and regulatory documents specific to the product. MrandMrsNurse LLC shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including bodily harm or injury) caused by insufficient knowledge or the improper use of a product. The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of MrandMrsNurse LLC., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
Manufacturers purchasing products from MrandMrsNurse LLC should avoid making any statements and claims that are false or misleading concerning MrandMrsNurse LLC products. You must also comply with all laws, state, provincial and federal, regarding any statements made. As with any manufacturing process, MrandMrsNurse LLC requires that Customers conduct small lab scale testing of purchased products to determine their suitability and efficacy prior to full commercial manufacturing. MrandMrsNurse LLC. under any circumstances shall not be held liable for any losses resulting from failure to do so. The Customer is solely responsible for determining the suitability of using the product that they purchase as well as conducting appropriate research and full independent testing of the product, including to ensure compliance with all applicable local, national, or international laws and regulations related to the usage, safety, labeling, selling, and distribution of finished products. By using the information and/or products offered by MrandMrsNurse LLC, you agree that MrandMrsNurse LLCwill not be held liable for any issues, claims, complaints, or losses of any kind related to any finished product made or sold using our materials.
Proposition 65 for California Residents:
It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to refer to the updated list of items listed on Proposition 65 and refrain from purchasing those items or products containing those items from MrandMrsNurse LLC. MrandMrsNurse LLC shall not be held responsible for your failure to do so and under no circumstances shall be held liable for any subsequent damages, injury, loss or resultant legal actions, claims or litigation arising thereof.
In no event shall MrandMrsNurse LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special and exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever, arising from the use or performance of this website or from any information, services or products obtained through this website, even if MrandMrsNurse LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If you are dissatisfied with the website, or do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, your only course of action is to cease the use of this website.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form, or the use of abusive or obscene language on the website, including via e-mail, social media or public comments is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a MrandMrsNurse LLC or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the website is strictly prohibited. You may not upload, distribute or otherwise publish through the website any content which is: abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, obscene, threatening or otherwise objectionable, that may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the website or use the website to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
If you provide information to the website, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself. You also agree to maintain and update such information as appropriate. If you use MrandMrsNurse LLC service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
In the event that a MrandMrsNurse LLC product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price or description, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. MrandMrsNurse LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, MrandMrsNurse LLC shall issue a refund to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
The Customer assumes responsibility for any missed discounts, for any reason, due to price changes that may occur irrespective of the time duration.
MrandMrsNurse LLC shall not be liable for any technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or graphical distortions of the products listed and technical and regulatory documents posted. Changes are periodically added to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the website. MrandMrsNurse LLC may make improvements and/or changes in the information, graphic(s), products(s) and / or program(s) described or displayed on this website at any time.
MrandMrsNurse LLC may not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the website, and are not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the website, MrandMrsNurse LLC is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the website. However, MrandMrsNurse LLC reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be:
Abusive, defamatory or obscene
Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
In violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another or
Offensive or otherwise unacceptable to MrandMrsNurse LLC. in its sole discretion.
In addition, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify MrandMrsNurse LLC for all claims resulting from content you supply. Please note, users giving product or business opportunity testimonials on this website reflect the actual experience of each individual, are anecdotal only, and may be atypical.
The content included on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States, and international copyright laws, and is the property of MrandMrsNurse LLC and other third party services. The compilation of all content made available on the website is protected by Copyright unless otherwise specified. All rights reserved.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos used on the site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of MrandMrsNurse LLC and its affiliates. All other trademarks not owned by MrandMrsNurse LLC or its affiliates that appear in any MrandMrsNurse LLC service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with or connected to MrandMrsNurse LLC. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the site, in whole or in part, unless authorized, to do so.
Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this website for the sole purpose of placing an order or purchasing products with MrandMrsNurse LLC. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the website solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order or purchase products with MrandMrsNurse LLC.
Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by MrandMrsNurse LLC. You agree to inform MrandMrsNurse LLC. immediately if you have knowledge of any prior or current infringements or violations of all MrandMrsNurse LLC’s intellectual property rights. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the website.
MrandMrsNurse LLC provides the information, materials and products listed on this website "AS IS" and without any representations or warranties of any kind. All warranties whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of property rights, and quality of any products described on site are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Although we intend to take all reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses and other harmful material, we do not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted, error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes the website available are free of viruses or other potentially harmful components. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss, including loss of data such as personal information and credit card information, resulting from your use of this website. MrandMrsNurse LLC does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials on this website in terms of correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness and reliability or otherwise. MrandMrsNurse LLC. further does not make any warranties or representations regarding the availability or convenience of the services provided by the website.
MrandMrsNurse LLC also does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, and utility of information appearing on the website that has been supplied by third parties. MrandMrsNurse LLC shall not accept any liability or responsibility for consequences that may arise due to the usage of such third-party content.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MrandMrsNurse LLC, its affiliates, and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") and third party partners from and against all claims, losses, injuries, damages, and costs (including attorney's fees) or other expenses resulting from the use of this website and/or our services as well as any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the website using your Internet account. In the event of such a claim, you agree to allow MrandMrsNurse LLC to defend the claim. If we make a claim for indemnification, you agree to seek and receive written permission from us before agreeing to settle or negotiate any claim or action. Please note this provision shall survive the termination of this Agreement and remain in full force and effect.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, MrandMrsNurse LLC may provide links to websites operated by third parties. MrandMrsNurse LLC has no control over third party websites, even if the third party is affiliated to MrandMrsNurse LLC. All the websites are owned and operated independently of MrandMrsNurse LLC and have their own separate privacy and data collection policies. MrandMrsNurse LLC accepts no responsibility or liability for the independent actions or policies of the third party websites and is not responsible for the content or practices of such websites. These websites are only for your convenience and MrandMrsNurse LLC does not make any warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, or reliability for the information contained in any linked third-party site; therefore you may access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, MrandMrsNurse LLC seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed on it, and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own website, but for websites it links to as well (including when a specific link does not work). In addition, MrandMrsNurse LLC should not be held liable for links to any page within the website or other website content from any website or web page that makes claims as to the curative or health enhancing powers of any substance, whether or not such substance is produced, marketed, sold or distributed by MrandMrsNurse LLC
You agree that the responsibility of complying with all relevant and applicable laws and statutes lies with you. Using MrandMrsNurse LLC's website and services serves as confirmation that you are complying, and will comply with, all applicable laws, ordinances or regulations of local, state, federal, and international governments related to your business and/or use of all information, products, and services offered by MrandMrsNurse LLC.
The terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the website and/or completing the registration or shopping process. The terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by MrandMrsNurse LLC without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademarks, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
MrandMrsNurse LLC reserves the rights at any time to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with its most current version. Any enhancements, additions or modifications to the contents on the website will be subject to this Agreement.
MrandMrsNurse LLC may deliver notices to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the website, or by other reliable methods to the address you have provided regarding any changes to this Agreement.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of United States of America without regard to its conflicts of law principles, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. You agree that jurisdiction over, and venue in, any legal action or proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this website (including but not limited to the purchase of MrandMrsNurse LLC products) shall be brought solely in the State of Florida, USA and; you expressly submit to the jurisdiction of said courts and consent to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Contract be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with MrandMrsNurse LLC is in conflict or inconsistent with this Contract, this Contract shall take precedence. Failure of MrandMrsNurse LLC to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. In addition, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MrandMrsNurse LLC. and it's officers, employees, representatives & agents from and against any and all losses, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of or in connection from any claim or suit arising from the reliance on any information that MrandMrsNurse LLC provides.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the website (including but not limited to the purchase of MrandMrsNurse LLC. products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. MrandMrsNurse LLC's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. MrandMrsNurse LLC may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
MrandMrsNurse.com is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect to process orders and to provide you the service you expect.
What do we do with the information we collect from you?
In order to process an order, we need to know such details as your name, e-mail address, shipping address, credit card number and expiration date. This information allows us to process and ship your order quickly,
At MrandMrsNurse.com your privacy is very important to us. We will never give your name, address or any other information to any other company or individual for their promotional or financial gain. The information you submit is used to help you build and maintain your personal account.
We may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to MrandMrsNurse.com website, new services and special offers we think you will be interested in. If you would rather not receive this information, just reply to any email you receive from us with the word REMOVE in the subject.
Text Marketing and notifications: By subscribing to text notifications you agree to receive recurring automated marketing messages at the phone number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Reply STOP to unsubscribe. HELP for help. Msg & Data rates may apply.
What do we do to insure your information is kept safe?
The MrandMrsNurse.com website utilizes various security measures, including encryption technologies and password protection, to protect the security of your information. This ensures that only you and MrandMrsNurse.com see any of your personal information.
5753 Highway 85 N, Suite 6019
Crestview, Florida 32536
By using our website, you (the visitor) agrees to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.